Hallie is a dynamic, knowledgeable speaker who enjoys inspiring others to live their most nourished lives. Drawing on her decade of experience in the natural health, wellness, and culinary world, Hallie brings expertise and kindness to her talks, always speaking with the intent of building up her audience and equipping them with the tools they need to apply key principles to their own lives.
Speaking topics include but are not limited to:
- Living Abundantly with Limitations
- Pathways to a Well Nourished Life
- Quiet Your Diet: Breaking Free from the Noise of Dieting
- A Healthful Approach to Gluten-Free Living
- Cultivating Physical and Spiritual Harmony
- Women, Worth, and the Search for Significance
- Culinary Demonstrations
Past speaking events have included:
- The Gluten & Allergen-Free Expo (Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL)
- Southern Wisconsin Libraries (Middleton, Verona, Stoughton, McFarland)
- NBC-15 (Madison, WI)
- Today's TMJ-4, The Morning Blend (Milwaukee, WI)
- Door Creek Church (Madison, WI)
- The Natural Path Health Center (Madison, WI)
Click here for Hallie's professional bio.
To inquire about Hallie speaking at your event, please fill out the form below. If you are in the early planning stages and don't have much information about the event yet, you can reach out to her here with general questions and inquiries. Thank you!